Post ten NON-POLITICAL opinions you have that are likely to be very unpopular.
They can be about food, history, science pop-culture, music, anything but politics.
I’ll Start –
These are the non-Political evidence-based opinions that I’ve been defriended for on Facebook –
1. George A. Romero had fast zombies in NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD. He had fast and invisible zombies in DIARY OF THE DEAD.
2. NEXUS remains the best superhero comic series ever.
3. AVATAR was not only the worst movie James Cameron ever directed, even SyFy channel has shown better work.
4. If you travel in time while held within the gravitational field of a sufficient cosmic mass / body (one with a gravitational field significantly stronger than your own body), you will remain in that field regardless of how far forward or backward you move in time. In physics, Space Time are two interlocking, but separate cogs, which work within the framework of the four forces of nature, and not the opposite. So unless your time machine is also an anti-grav machine…
5. A Matter Transmitter in THE FLY and STAR TREK sense (extraordinarily precise disassembling and reassembling of the atomic structure of living beings into the same living beings), isn’t as viably efficient a technology as transmitting matter whole from point A to point B via wormhole and String “bundling” (imaginatively launching from where we currently understand the concepts).
6. If you can upend physics by imagining that the dead can spontaneously return to life as seeing, hearing, mobile bipedal cannibals, capable of moving erect and balanced, you can imagine them being fast and lasting for years.
7. We do not have a Bee die off Crisis, since the accuracy of research/counting of Bee populations / Colonies remains reproducible only when limited to Beekeepers and not the unknown but (in all likelihood) overwhelmingly larger populations of bees in the wild (which are virtually impossible to monitor thanks to their ever-changing nomadic lifestyle – though some scientists are trying).
8. The truth is, we love FIREFLY for what it could have become. We have settled for what it is: which is really good, but not great (I don’t care what you use to terraform your planet or moon, distance from its central star will either make it earthlike inhabitable or an unendurable hell. And the Bai Hu / White Sun system? The physics are faith-based).
9. Science Fiction Horror novels are more natural to each other than Supernatural Horror novels. The first Science Fiction novel was also the first Horror novel and the Horror trope of the Mad Scientist / Doctor has endured ever since.
10. Extending the human lifespan more than 10 times its current limit is not only possible, but environmentally desirable.
You might get offended by my stories in
PERPETUAL BULLET: A Science Fiction Collection
It’s a veritable trove of previously published Science Fiction Horror Thriller tales – plus bonus stories featuring: Weird Sex, True Love, Monsters and Mayhem!
Now on sale for $9.00 in Trade Paperback and in eBook for $1.99 and available for your Android Tablet, iPad, Kindle, Nook, and every other “E”!
Find it at (Amazon, Barnes & Noble, Diesel, !ndigo, iTunes, KoboBooks, Smashwords, WHSmith, and more).
Buy the paperback at Amazon and the Kindle eBook is free!
Want more? Buy WILLOW BLUE. It’s my second collection of critically acclaimed Supernatural and Drama Thriller short stories with all of the Weird Sex, True Love, Monsters and Mayhem, you’ve come to expect (or should by now). Available in paperback for $8.00 or in Kindle for only $1.99. Buy the paperback at Amazon and the Kindle eBook is free! The tales will last you longer than latte!
Crave even more?
Look for my story Cedo Looked Like People, in the anthology, FEAR THE REAPER, edited by Joe Mynhardt. Available from Crystal Lake Publishing and available in Print for $12.99 or eBook for $2.99.
Also available from Crystal Lake Publishing, the film making guidebook, HORROR 201: The Silver Scream. Reap the rewards of movie making experience from the likes of Myself, as well as John Carpenter, Tom Holland, Jeffrey Reddick, George A. Romero, Keith Arem, Richard Gray, also the late Ray Bradbury, Wes Craven, plus many more. $19.99 in Print or $3.99 in eBook.